- Current Prices:$672,000 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$672,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$801,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25 to $26/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,017 to 3,483Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sterling Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Ridge are about $400,000 – $730,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.