- Current Prices:$227,007
- Closed Prices:$115,500 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 2,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Sterling Ridge is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Sterling Ridge are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sterling Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.