- Current Prices:$214,900 to $272,000
- Closed Prices:$115,500 to $253,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$12/mo,$100 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 2,337Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Ridge are about $115,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.