- Current Prices:$65,000 to $148,000
- Closed Prices:$44,000 to $128,000
- Median Sale Price:$70,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $319/mo,$0 to $383
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sterling Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Village are about $35,000 – $160,000 and sit on one-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.