- Current Prices:$62,000 to $140,000
- Closed Prices:$62,000 to $142,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $319/mo,$235 to $387
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:587 to 858Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sterling Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Village are about $35,000 – $160,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.