- Current Prices:$57,900 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$44,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$71,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $335/mo,$300 to $383
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Sterling Village features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $291 to $376. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $528 to as high as $1,958 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.