- Current Prices:$186,500
- Closed Prices:$152,000 to $199,950
- Median Sale Price:$180,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,430 to 1,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Stevens Hollow is a neighborhood in Chesterfield, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are split level, ranch and two story style, and they were built between 1980 and 1985. Homes in Stevens Hollow are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and driveway, and homes in Stevens Hollow typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.