- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,119,000 to $1,612,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$329
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $170/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,240 to 6,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Stockwell Manor features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Stockwell Manor are about $975,000 – $1,580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.