- Current Prices:$325,000 to $408,000
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $200/mo,$192 to $463.95/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 5,005Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Stone Creek Ranch is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Stone Creek Ranch are about $270,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.