- Current Prices:$485,000
- Closed Prices:$389,999 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$228,$0 to $2736/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,026 to 2,754Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Stone Creek Village are about $350,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.