- Current Prices:$164,500 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $168,500
- Median Sale Price:$167,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$330,$260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 2,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Stone Ridge At Highwoods Preserve are $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.