- Current Prices:$675,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$685,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$287
- Association Fee Ranges:$350/mo,$525 to $1100/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 3,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Stonebridge is a neighborhood in Lake Forest, Illinois. Homes in Stonebridge are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Stonebridge typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.