- Current Prices:$760,000
- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$712,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$350/mo,$1050/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 3,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Stonebridge is a neighborhood in Lake Forest, Illinois. Homes in Stonebridge are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Stonebridge typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.