- Current Prices:$589,500
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $679,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$9.17 to $190,$35 to $55/mo,$50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 2,985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonebridge Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonebridge Lakes are about $240,000 – $440,000 and sit on 7409.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.