- Current Prices:$419,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $1,415,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$1030,$379 to $2260/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,183 to 3,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Stonebridge is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonebridge are about $200,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.