- Current Prices:$132,895 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $183,500
- Median Sale Price:$139,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Stonebridge Village are about $80,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.