- Current Prices:$625,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$491,000 to $658,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$1375 to $1575
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,758 to 5,611Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonebrier At Sugarloaf represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonebrier At Sugarloaf are $605,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.