- Current Prices:$234,900
- Closed Prices:$229,900 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$276/mo,$210 to $250,$105 to $210
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,741 to 2,422Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonebrook are about $150,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.