- Current Prices:$699,900
- Closed Prices:$689,900 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$114 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:4,529 to 6,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Stonebrook Farms features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Stonebrook Farms are about $425,000 – $735,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.