- Current Prices:$154,900 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$128,400 to $422,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$160 to $380,$170 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,002 to 5,691Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The houses in Stonebrook are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $380, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,739 to as high as $4,878. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $380. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,363 to $13,708. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.