- Current Prices:$310,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $393,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,311 to 2,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonecreek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonecreek are about $180,000 – $325,000 and sit on 5863.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.