- Current Prices:$144,900 to $149,800
- Closed Prices:$87,000 to $167,500
- Median Sale Price:$137,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 2,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Stonecreek Townhomes is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Stonecreek Townhomes are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Stonecreek Townhomes typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.