- Current Prices:$899,000 to $969,900
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $1,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$260 to $275/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,561 to 8,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Stonecroft are about $415,000 – $1,690,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.