- Current Prices:$485,000 to $987,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $1,270,000
- Median Sale Price:$679,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$431
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$52 to $330/mo,$149 to $165/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:896 to 3,302Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Stonegate features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Stonegate represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonegate are about $350,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.