- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$167 to $178.15
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 2,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Stonegate Farms are $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.