- Current Prices:$679,000 to $1,298,000
- Closed Prices:$655,000 to $1,412,000
- Median Sale Price:$865,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$676
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $368,$112 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Stonegate features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonegate are about $280,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, none, carport, off street parking, detached garage, other, driveway, street, garage, automatic door, attached, carport - 1, covered parking, enclosed garage, detached, uncovered and designated on site.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.