- Current Prices:$275,000 to $7,000,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $584,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $760/quarter,$195/mo,$40 to $350,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 10,559Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonehaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonehaven are about $160,000 – $890,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.