- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$130 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,153 to 3,527Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Stonehaven is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Stonehaven are $150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.