- Current Prices:$259,000 to $288,500
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $439,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $700,$165 to $225/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 3,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Stonehurst Plantation are about $175,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.