- Current Prices:$570,000 to $799,950
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $869,000
- Median Sale Price:$604,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,452 to 3,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Stoneridge East are about $500,000 – $835,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.