- Current Prices:$419,900 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$342,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$102 to $110/mo,$101 to $107
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,874 to 2,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Stoneridge are $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.