- Current Prices:$1,795,000 to $2,595,000
- Closed Prices:$1,600,000 to $2,065,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$154/mo,$154
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,997 to 6,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stoneridge are about $1,000,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.