- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $219/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 4,197Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Stonewater features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Stonewater are about $225,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.