- Current Prices:$179,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $526/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Stonewater represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonewater are about $130,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.