- Current Prices:$385,000 to $1,249,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$93.1/mo,$0,$800 to $1534
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 7,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Stonewater are about $385,000 – $850,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.