- Current Prices:$303,750 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $378,500
- Median Sale Price:$315,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$145/quarter,$300,$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,501 to 2,393Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonewood are about $170,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.