- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$296,900 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$145/quarter,$300,$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,449 to 2,434Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stonewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonewood are about $170,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.