- Current Prices:$294,990 to $322,490
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $301,990
- Median Sale Price:$258,745
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$399
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,686 to 2,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Stoney Creek are about $185,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.