- Current Prices:$259,900 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$194,400 to $364,500
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$108,$405 to $492/quarter,$103 to $135/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 5,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Stoneybrook Hills features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $103 to $1,662. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,463 to as high as $4,855.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.