- Current Prices:$700,000 to $1,000,000
- Closed Prices:$323,000 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$463,332
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,160 to 6,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stono Ferry represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stono Ferry are about $295,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.