- Current Prices:$364,000 to $409,000
- Closed Prices:$244,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$20 to $25
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,586 to 3,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Stonybrook are about $240,000 – $500,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.