- Current Prices:$1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$965,000 to $1,445,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$419
- Association Fee Ranges:$1942/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:3,102Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2001. In general, homes in Stovall On Bayshore Condominiums are about $805,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.