- Current Prices:$324,000 to $1,149,900
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:915 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stratford Hills are about $325,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.