- Current Prices:$350,000 to $570,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $845,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:915 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
If you're in the market for a new home, Stratford Hills has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,443 to as high as $21,561. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.