- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $202,500
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Stratford Lakes are $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.