- Current Prices:$539,999 to $613,000
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$594,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$295 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,106 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Stratford features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Stratford represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stratford are about $380,000 – $615,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.