- Current Prices:$1,895,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$1,022,500 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$679
- Association Fee Ranges:$530,$505 to $530/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,600 to 3,430Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stratford represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stratford are about $750,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 11.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.