- Current Prices:$329,450 to $343,675
- Closed Prices:$188,000 to $349,150
- Median Sale Price:$320,180
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,578 to 2,885Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stratton Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stratton Place are $205,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.