- Current Prices:$80,000
- Closed Prices:$137,700 to $139,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1934
- Sq. Ft.:1,687 to 1,873Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Strosnider is a neighborhood in Winchester, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1910 and 1965. Homes in Strosnider are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.