- Current Prices:$1,429,000 to $2,450,000
- Closed Prices:$1,140,000 to $2,687,500
- Median Sale Price:$2,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,770 to 8,530Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stuart Grove are about $550,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.