- Current Prices:$550,000 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$530,000 to $605,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$504
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 1,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Suburban Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Suburban Heights are about $150,000 – $510,000 and sit on 1750.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.