- Current Prices:$1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$762,500
- Median Sale Price:$762,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$519
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,576 to 3,667Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Suburban Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Suburban Heights are $450,000 and sit on 14917.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.