- Current Prices:$235,000
- Closed Prices:$157,950 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $194.83/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 2,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sugar Creek is a neighborhood in Midlothian, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story, colonial, contemporary and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1988 and 1995. Homes in Sugar Creek are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Sugar Creek typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.