Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- 3 beds
- 4 baths
- 3192 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$199,900 to $1,998,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $1200,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 7,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Sugar Creek is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,941 to as high as $16,726. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,630 to as high as $3,440.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.