- Current Prices:$183,500 to $1,998,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $1,260,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1200,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 7,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Sugar Creek features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,849 to as high as $16,726. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,200, and taxes for the year can range from $2,630 to $4,392.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.