- Current Prices:$150,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$175,200 to $1,135,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$442 to $695,$0 to $1500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 7,491Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sugar Creek are about $220,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.