- Current Prices:$135,000 to $6,998,000
- Closed Prices:$91,000 to $1,219,500
- Median Sale Price:$217,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$13 to $371/mo,$0 to $1164,$0 to $5100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,528 to 4,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Sugar Mill. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $12 to $3,911, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,446 to as high as $72,005. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $12 to $3,911. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,945 to as high as $20,289.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.