- Current Prices:$259,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$117,500 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150/mo,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,002 to 4,867Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Sugar Pond Manor Of Wellington is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sugar Pond Manor Of Wellington are about $160,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.