- Current Prices:$199,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$117,500 to $458,900
- Median Sale Price:$349,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150/mo,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,002 to 4,867Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The wide variety of designs in Sugar Pond Manor of Wellington makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $145, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,672 to as high as $6,974. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $145, and taxes for the year can range from $2,142 to $3,846. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.